CAT2 provides complete traceability for our customers. Traceability begins at the processing plant and is transferred to the warehouse or distribution center. Each item is received, scanned into inventory, and positioned. Each movement is logged in the system, along with quality and laboratory data, allowing management to view every transaction, create inventory reports, and perform a recall at any time.
Our Complete Traceability Portal incorporates all of CAT2‘s systems to deliver farm-to-fork traceability to consumers. Consumers can enter a bar code number online and view the full genealogy of the product they purchased, including the originating farm, processing plant, quality and production information, warehouse/distribution center, as well as other documentation, such as pathology testing results. The portal can be hosted from any company’s website and can greatly increases consumer confidence as well as market share during animal disease outbreaks and industry recalls.
- Provides traceability data from processing plant and within warehouse for reporting and recall
- Provides complete product genealogy using CAT2 data
- Allows companies to host and fully customize the portal’s user interface with dynamic layouts and company-specific logos
- Allows management to view real-time product movement and perform a one-click recall
- Increases consumer confidence by providing buyers with farm, processing, and quality data for the product they have purchased
- Increases market share during outbreaks and industry recalls