THE USER SUMMIT BY CAT SQUARED:
A Technology Conference for the Food Industry
The CAT Squared User Summit is designed to add value to food production operations by sharing best practices in the industry for adopting new technology to manufacturing processes.
HISTORIC VENUE / ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICING / NEW TECHNOLOGY:
Click the REGISTER NOW button above and select your registration choices. You can either pay by credit card with a small processing fee or enter the code “invoice” to be invoiced later.
- $850 – Individual registration (Early bird)
- $950 – Individual registration (After March 31)
- $2,850 – Group of four (4 for the price of 3 special) – email Kathy.Barbeire@catsquared.com for group discount code.
This year’s Summit will be hosted at the historic Rockefeller Institute atop Petit Jean Mountain. Event attendees can look forward to:
- Group discount special (Register 4 for the price of 3).
- Bundled pricing on lodging & meals during conference days to ease budget planning.
- Preview lodging options on the Rockefeller Institute’s website.
- Training on new features in CAT Squared’s software modules.
- Featured speakers presenting the latest developments in traceability technology and safety/quality regulations.
Please contact the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute to book your lodging. (Rates listed below. First come, first served.) Toll Free: 866-972-7778
|For each additional adult in any room||$10 charge per night|
|Grove||$99 per night plus tax|
|Meadows rooms (excludes suite)||$99 per night plus tax|
|Meadows Jr. Suite (2)||$119 per night plus tax|
|President’s Lodge double queens||$109 per night plus tax|
|President’s Lodge King Rooms||$119 per night plus tax|
|President’s Lodge Suite or Studio Rooms||$129 per night plus tax|
Conference topics are broken into two categories:
1) General Interest & Keynote Speakers
This year’s Summit will feature more topics on traceability and our approach to blockchain for supply-chain visibility. As always, our keynote speakers will include topics on updated regulations and best practices for technology adoption.
2) Breakout Training Sessions
These sessions are designed to tackle common issues and challenges found on the plant floor with implementing and maintaining new hardware and software solutions. CAT Squared’s subject-matter experts have selected specific software modules and hardware solutions to provide hands-on training to current users. Additionally, CAT Squared will showcase our Android apps for mobile handhelds, new functionality added to our FSQM (Food Safety Quality Management) system with additional integrations to WMS, and more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant-floor users of CAT Squared software.
- Plant managers responsible for food quality & safety, IT, or operations.
- Company decision-makers who are responsible for value-chain optimization and plant-modernization efforts.
- MONDAY (August 16) – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Hosted bar reception at the Rockefeller Institute atop Petit Jean Mountain.
- TUES-THURS (August 17-19) – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm – Keynote speaker presentations and breakout sessions.
- DINNERS (August 17-19) – Special banquets are planned each night. (Tuesday: at the Rockefeller Boathouse beside Lake Abby. Wednesday: at Show Barn Hall, the original show barn for Winrock Farms in the 1950s and ’60s. Thursday: on the patio of River Rock Grill with tours available of Mrs. Rockefeller’s art studio with a panoramic view from the mountain top.)
- FRIDAY (August 20) – Customer Appreciation Day at CAT Squared headquarters. Please consider staying an extra day for food and fun at the CAT Squared North American Headquarters. Last year’s activities included paintball, skeet shooting, hiking, bowling, and an evening of great food and fellowship.
If you would like to suggest a topic, please email email@example.com.