THE USER SUMMIT BY CAT SQUARED:
A Technology Conference for the Food Industry
The CAT Squared User Summit is designed to add value to food production operations by sharing best practices in the industry for adapting new technology to manufacturing processes.
NEW VENUE / NEW PRICING / NEW TECHNOLOGY:
Click the REGISTER NOW button above and select your registration choices. You can either pay by credit card with a small processing fee or select the “Invoice me later” options.
- $800 – Individual registration (Early bird)
- $950 – Individual registration (After April 30)
- $2,850 – Group of four (4 for the price of 3 special)
- $115 per room per night – Lodging costs (Includes all meals during conference days.)
This year’s Summit will be hosted at the historic Rockefeller Institute atop Petit Jean Mountain. Event attendees can look forward to:
- Group discount special (Register 4 for the price of 3).
- Bundled pricing on lodging & meals during conference days to ease budget planning.
- Preview lodging options on the Rockefeller Institute’s website.
- Training on new features in CAT Squared’s software modules including our new hold functionality and our TacticalOps Planning & Optimization Software.
- Demonstrations on latest executive dashboard reporting capabilities.
- Featured speakers presenting the latest developments in traceability technology and safety/quality regulations.
Conference topics are broken into two categories:
1) General Interest & Keynote Speakers
These topics are based on response to our topic surveys sent out in January and February to over 2,000 subscribers to our email list. To subscribe to our list, please click the subscribe link: SUBSCRIBE
|CAT Squared Presentations|
|CAT Squared Product Roadmap|
|CAT Squared Company Roadmap|
|TacticalOps Planning & Optimization Software|
|New Features – FSQM|
|New Features – Executive Dashboards|
|New Features – WMS|
|Improvements in Development & Support Process|
|Improvements in CAT Squared Project Management Process|
|I wish CAT Squared Could|
|Supply Chain Optimization, Luis Pinto, UniSoma|
|Livestock Production Data Analytics, Intelia|
|Regulatory Update: Swine and Cattle Modernization, Appendix A & B, Alternative Proteins, AMS Bioengineered Rule, Labeling, and Regulatory Reform, Casey Gallimore, North American Meat Institute|
|Meyn Connect, Andre Peterson, Meyn|
|USDA Update: Poultry Inspection System, Dr. Curtis Stovall, USDA|
|Labeling Technologies, Brad Buys, Code Pack LLC|
|Percent First Quality, Michael Lombardo, Perdue|
|Multi-Site Benchmarking, Jesus Membreno, Cargill|
|Traceability Reporting, Bo Wallace, Cooper Farms|
2) Breakout Training Sessions
These sessions are designed to tackle common issues and challenges found on the plant floor with implementing and maintaining new hardware and software solutions. CAT Squared’s subject-matter experts have selected specific software modules and hardware solutions to provide hands-on training to current users.
Training Topics include:
|Dashboard & Scoreboard|
- Plant-floor users of CAT Squared software.
- Plant managers responsible for food quality & safety, IT, or operations.
- Company decision makers responsible for value-chain optimization and plant-modernization efforts.
- MONDAY (August 20) – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Hosted bar reception at the Rockefeller Institute atop Petit Jean Mountain.
- TUES-THURS (August 21-23) – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm – Keynote speaker presentations and breakout sessions.
- DINNERS (August 21-23) – Special banquets are planned each night. (Tuesday: at the Rockefeller Boathouse beside Lake Abby. Wednesday: at Show Barn Hall, the original show barn for Winrock Farms in the 1950s and ’60s. Thursday: on the patio of River Rock Grill with tours available of Mrs. Rockefeller’s art studio with a panoramic view from the mountain top.)
- FRIDAY (August 24) – Customer Appreciation Day at CAT Squared headquarters. Please consider staying an extra day for food and fun at the CAT Squared North American Headquarters. Last year’s activities included paintball, skeet shooting, hiking, bowling, and an evening of great food and fellowship.
If you would like to suggest a topic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.