If you have not yet registered for the CAT Squared User Summit, here are a few reasons this is the best time to mark it off your to-do list:
1) Early-Bird Deadline is June 15.
Register before June 15 to receive $100 off individual registrations. On June 16, the cost of individual registrations will be $950.
2) Best Room Availability
At the last User Summit, attendees expressed a desire to have more control over their room choice. This year, we’ve elected for attendees to book their lodging directly with the Winthrop Rockefeller Insitute. This allows our guests the freedom to choose whether they want to be close to the action in the President’s Lodge or situated in a quiet corner at the Meadows or in the Grove. However, this also means that rooms will go first-come, first-served. The President’s Lodge Suites are already booked, and the Lodge King Rooms are limited.
Please contact the Winthrop Rockefeller Institute to book your lodging. (Rates listed below. First come, first served.) Toll-Free: 866-972-7778
- Grove – $119 per night plus tax
- Meadows rooms (excludes suite) – $119 per night plus tax
- Meadows Jr. Suite (2) – $129 per night plus tax
- President’s Lodge double queens – $129 per night plus tax
- President’s Lodge King Rooms – $139 per night plus tax
- President’s Lodge Suite or Studio Rooms – $139 per night plus tax
- (For each additional adult in any room$10 charge per night)
Still Undecided? Review Our Agenda
The online agenda is now sortable by date and theme. In addition to being able to sort by location and guest presentations, users can also sort by the following themes:
- CAT2 Gen-2 Applications
- Customer Support Topics
- Food Safety and Quality Management
- Industry 4.0 Smart Manufacturing Topics
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Reports and Queries
- Supply Chain Traceability