CAT Squared’s yield and efficiency solutions allow companies to track and analyze gains, losses, and processing performance throughout their plants. For whole carcass processing, line speed, load percents, and stoppages are captured to calculate efficiency. Yield can be captured plant-wide, by department, or by carcass and begins with incoming live weights; more real-time data is collected as the carcasses enter and exit the cooler and proceed through deboning and further processing.
CAT Squared’s solutions provide management with a real-time view of line speeds, efficiencies, weights, and product loss, and CAT Squared’s plant-floor scoreboards facilitate real-time feedback to associates, enabling them to improve yields in real time.
- Enables floor personnel to proactively improve yield
- Identifies and reduces product loss
- Increases revenue with increased yield and throughput
- Utilizes real-time reporting so management can view live plant-floor performance
- Integrates with plant-floor scales for real-time weights
- Calculates yield by plant, department, and carcass
- Displays real-time yield data on the plant floor and ranks debone lines by component yield percent, efficiency, quality checks, and throughput