CAT2‘s Live Animal Receiving application is the first step in improving traceability and yield tracking. Cattle are assigned a lot number and entered into the kill schedule for daily production. Livestock are received into the plant then labeled with bar codes or RFID tags to interface data from growers into the plant’s system. Carcass is identified by ear tag and back tag. The RFID tag is married to each carcass side for tracking.
- Controls product inventory in real time
- Ensures efficient recall
- Utilizes real-time reporting
- Manages the kill schedule for daily production
- Identifies carcasses using ear and back tags
- Maintains traceability from farm to fork
- Integrates with other CAT² modules for inventory and shipping