CAT2‘s Layer Forecasting tool generates complete forecasts for current and future flocks as well as egg supply by size and type. The tool also forecasts feed and pullet requirements.
- Forecast egg flow for existing and future layer flocks by size and type
- Forecast feed requirements
- Forecast pullet requirements
- Support multiple “What if?” scenarios
- Use profiles to adjust forecasts based on season
- Create egg handling plans to indicate where eggs will be delivered (e.g., processing plants, breaker plants) and use these plans to forecast future inventories by location
- Analyze results by means of comprehensive reports and charts