CAT²’s Overhead Sizing application integrates with existing sizing and distribution systems to collect counts, weights, and grades of birds entering and exiting chillers; the module also captures pick-up percent and yields in the production process.
By integrating overhead sizing data with CAT² applications and hopper scales, plants gain an accurate, real-time view of production yields, traceability data, and dynamic grading and sorting. This integration helps plants maximize profits with minimal invasion to existing procedures.
- Allows plants to track detailed bird information by line
- Gives plant personnel real-time feedback regarding yield pickups and other data
- Works in conjunction with other CAT² modules to provide traceability and a comprehensive view of primary processing performance
- Captures counts, weights, and grades of birds entering and exiting the chiller
- Captures water pickup percent for birds exiting the chiller
- Uses hopper scales to ensure correct data
- Includes real-time reporting