THE USER SUMMIT BY CAT SQUARED:
A Technology Conference for the Food Industry
The CAT Squared User Summit is designed to add value to food production operations by sharing best practices in the industry for adapting new technology to manufacturing processes. Conference topics are broken into two categories:
1) GENERAL INTEREST TOPICS
These topics are based on response to our topic surveys sent out in January and February to over 2,000 subscribers to our email list. To subscribe to our list, please click the subscribe link: SUBSCRIBE
For an example of what kinds of topics have been featured, please review the agenda from our 2016 User Summit Conference.
2) BREAKOUT TRAINING SESSIONS
These sessions are designed to tackle common issues and challenges found on the plant floor with implementing and maintaining new hardware and software solutions. CAT Squared’s subject-matter experts have selected specific software modules and hardware solutions to provide hands-on training to current users. These sessions can also be helpful to non-customers who are looking to implement similar solutions in their plants so they know the right questions to ask potential vendors.
Sample topics are available from our 2016 Conference Recap.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant-floor users of CAT Squared software.
- Plant managers responsible for food quality & safety, IT, or operations.
- Company decision makers responsible for value-chain optimization and plant-modernization efforts.
NEW VENUE / NEW PRICING / NEW TECHNOLOGY:
Finalized pricing will be announced when registration officially opens in January. In the meantime, event attendees can look forward to:
- Group discount special (Register 4 for the price of 3).
- Bundled pricing on lodging & meals during conference days to ease budget planning.
- Preview lodging options on the Institute’s website.
- Training on new features in CAT Squared’s software modules including our new hold functionality.
- Demonstrations on latest executive dashboard reporting capabilities.
- Featured speakers presenting the latest developments in traceability technology and safety/quality regulations.
- MONDAY (August 20) – 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm – Hosted bar reception at the Rockefeller Institute atop Petit Jean Mountain.
- TUES-THURS (August 21-23) – 8:30 am to 5:30 pm – Keynote speaker presentations and breakout sessions.
- DINNERS (August 21-23) – Special banquets are planned each night. (Tuesday: at the Rockefeller Boathouse beside Lake Abby. Wednesday: at Show Barn Hall, the original show barn for Winrock Farms in the 1950s and ’60s. Thursday: on the patio of River Rock Grill with tours available of Mrs. Rockefeller’s art studio with a panoramic view from the mountain top.)
- FRIDAY (August 24) – Customer Appreciation Day at CAT Squared headquarters. Please consider staying an extra day for food and fun at the CAT Squared North American Headquarters. Last year’s activities included paintball, skeet shooting, hiking, bowling, and an evening of great food and fellowship.
If you would like to suggest a topic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.