CAT Squared’s Label Manager application allows plants to design and manage any number of label formats, customized by product, customer, or batch run.
First, the labels are created in an industry-standard design application, such as BarTender. This easy-to-use WYSIWYG designer allows users to customize fonts, images, bar codes, database fields, languages, layout and positioning, and other design elements.
Once the labels are designed, they are exported to CAT Squared’s Label Manager and associated with products, customers, etc. Labels can be managed at a central location and replicated down to plants, which prevents labeling errors and variations between locations. Labels can also be given an active date for when the labels should be put into production.
Our labeling systems retrieve data from SQL database fields in real time and support RFID as well as GS1 and UCC bar code standards.
- Allows labeling stations to run even if the plant’s network goes down, minimizing downtime and increasing throughput
- Allows plants to create, manage, and customize customer-, product-, and batch-specific labels, which are updated on the stations in real time, reducing labeling errors
- Gives management an accurate view of plant-floor activity, including real-time production progress and give-away
- Seamlessly integrates with CAT² production modules and existing ERP systems
- Features a user-friendly touchscreen with programmable hot keys for fast product selection
- Facilitates box-end, consumer unit, and weigh-price labeling
- Facilitates static or in-motion labeling
- Includes multi-label and auto-palletizing options
- Offers full RFID support