CAT2‘s yield and efficiency solutions allow companies to track and analyze gains, losses, and processing performance throughout their plants. For further processing, line speed, equipment performance, and stoppages are captured to calculate efficiency. Yield can be captured plant-wide, by department, by line, and by batch and begins with incoming weights; more real-time data is collected as the product is further processed, including cut up, marination, injection, mixing, breading, cooking, cooling, and freezing.
CAT2‘s solutions provide management with a real-time view of line speeds, efficiencies, weights, and product loss, and CAT2‘s plant-floor scoreboards facilitate real-time feedback to associates, enabling them to improve yields in real time.
- Enables floor personnel to proactively improve yield
- Identifies and reduces product loss
- Increases revenue with increased yield and throughput
- Utilizes real-time reporting so management can view live plant-floor performance
- Integrates with hopper scales for real-time weights
- Calculates yield by plant, department, line, and batch
- Captures plant-floor gains and losses
- Displays real-time yield data on the plant floor